Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cats


I love cats.  My cat is cute and cuddly.  Her name is Clover.  My cat is very affectionate also.  She loves to curl up in my bed.  She sleeps right next to me against my legs.  Early in the morning she will wake me up because she wants me to pet her.  She looks at me her big beautiful eyes and starts to purr.  She is also very vocal.  She is always meowing and talking to me.  It is so funny.  When I ask her questions or say hello to her she meows back at me as if she were really talking to me.  She is the most loveable, precious little girl and I love her!



Vocabulary:

Cuddly: (cuddle) to be close

Affectionate: showing love

Purr: sound a cat makes when they are happy

Vocal: to express through sounds/voice

Precious: to love dearly



Word Scramble:

  1. dylcdu
  2. aeftfaencoti
  3. rurp
  4. lcova
  5. rsoipceu



Grammar: an antonym is a word with the opposite meaning.  For example bad is an antonym for good.  Find the antonym for each of the vocabulary words. 




No comments:

Post a Comment